AT&T: Adding Fees for high bandwith use.
Data caps cost you more.
Please note that AT&T - even if you bought faster DSL - is now
capping your usage. That means if you're a gamer, have a home-based
business, use VOIP, online backups, or like streaming TV and movies, that once you
exceed your monthly maximum (about 3 HD movies worth), you are being billed extra
for your bandwidth usage! This includes ALL DSL service, even if your original
contract did not include these limits.
Other providers have started throttling bandwidth on high-bandwidth users, causing
your internet to crawl until the end of the month.
Needless to say, DSL West doesn't cap, throttle, or add bandwidth fees to your
service. Are you ready to switch yet?
Update: Many major providers are capping...
- No Data Cap charges! No Bandwidth Throttling!
- Instantly check your phone number.
- Choose the best speed and price for your needs.
- Always-on connection through your existing phone line.
- Does not interfere with your phone service.
- No satellite dish.
- Installs in minutes.
- No long-term contracts required! Sign up for 1 month, one year, or two years.
- Buy equipment from DSLWest, or use your own (please verify compatibility with DSLWest).
- DSL modem
- Wireless router
- Get email, fixed IP addresses and other optional services.
- It's easy, quick, and cost effective.
- Get answers to your setup questions by IM, phone, or email.
Other internet services...
- Website Hosting
- Web Site Design
For more information on these services, use our